The Great American Difference
When you choose Great American as your partner, you gain the assurance of knowing a recognized leader in real estate and auction sales is now part of your team. You’re bringing on board the power of our combined 50 plus years of stability, resources and experience to quickly sell your property and maximize your return.
Advantages of the Auction process for Sellers
- Limited Marketing Time and Expense: Transactions are usually completed within
60-90 days after signing the marketing agreement. This eliminates long-term carrying
costs, including taxes and maintenance.
- Maximum Exposure: We provide a comprehensive and integrated marketing campaign,
including print ads, infomercials, radio spots, direct mail and live and recorded
webcasts, which allows us to reach local, regional and national buyers.
- Buyers Who Are Qualified: We require all perspective buyers to bring certified
funds on the day of the auction, as well as to pre-qualify for financing with one
of our preferred lenders or a third party lender of their choosing.
- Both Live and Online Auctions: We provide the choice to make the buying process
as convenient as possible for the buyer.
- Property Sold “As-Is, Where is”: Sales are not contingent on an appraisal
or inspection. The property is sold without representation or warranty.
- Continued Exposure to the Retail Market: You can continue marketing the property
through traditional channels and pre-existing listing agreements.
- Unlimited Access to Brokers and Sellers: Broker and agent participation is
encouraged. A licensed broker may register on behalf of their client(s) prior to
the start of the auction, and be compensated for all properties purchased by the
client(s) upon closing.